$4,000 SIGN ON BONUS BEING OFFERED!!!
Burcham Hills is an upscale senior living retirement community located in the backyard of Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI. We currently have a vacancy for an Assisted Living Care Manager-LPN. This position is responsible for Oversee caregiving staff for the Resident Center. Act as Manager for the Memory Care Floor. Ensure that the highest degree of quality care and service is maintained and that regulatory guidelines are met or exceeded. Work with the RC Clinical Manager and RC Director to oversee risk management in the Resident Center and ensure smooth coordination of services. Provide leadership and communication consistent with the philosophies of the Burcham Culture and adherence to Home for the Aged Rules and other regulations as well as policies and procedures of Burcham Hills, in addition to the following duties:
- Oversee the day-to-day responsibilities of the Resident Center as they relate to overall quality of resident care in accordance with the policies and procedures of Burcham Hills and Home for the Aged regulations.
- Assist to Interview, select, hire, and oversee orientation of assigned staff.
- Conduct stay interviews at 90 days and performance reviews annually.
- Assign and direct work of subordinates; recognize, reward and discipline staff, address concerns and resolve problems.
- Supervise the maintenance of records and audit documentation for accuracy.
Coordination of Care and Services
- Cooperate with other staff to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations, interdepartmental and public relations.
- Review, document and resolve resident and family clinical concerns, seeking support from the Clinical Manager, or the RC Director when necessary.
- Plan, lead and participate in performance of annual, new move-in and LOC change assessments. Ensure timely documentation of changes in condition.
- Participate in the development and oversee the execution of resident service plans.
If you like to smile, enjoy providing exceptional hospitality, and want to work in a fun and rewarding environment where you are positively affecting the lives of seniors, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications: College level coursework preferred in health care or nursing, LPN preferred. Two (2) years supervisory experience, preferably in Assisted Living, Memory Care or large group home. Must possess extensive knowledge of a distinct skill or function and a thorough understanding of the organization and work environment. Ability to work independently and within a team in a multi-faceted role. Possesses extensive knowledge of clinical practices and procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to Homes for the Aged. Ability to work extended or flexible hours, as necessary.
PERKS OUTSIDE OF THE PAYCHECK:
- Senior advocacy
- Rewarding hospitality driven environment
- Growth opportunities
- Diverse culture
- Open door atmosphere
- Discounted employee meals
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program to all employees
- Eligible for benefits as of the 91st day of employment
- Employee recognition programs
- Beautiful, resort-like campus on 38 acres
- Join an exceptional team!
Many roles at Burcham Hills may require that we ask about your vaccination status. This could include MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis, flu and COVID-19 vaccine status. Please note that all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and receive an approved exemption, as a condition of employment.
EEO & E-verify employer.
Related Links : https://burchamhills.com/careers/
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""