Auto-Owners Insurance is a mutual insurance company with a simple human sense approach to business. This means we answer the phone because it's ringing, we treat people like they're people, and we believe the right way is the human way. Established in 1916 and headquartered in Lansing, Michigan, we currently operate in 26 states. We partner with independent agencies to sell our products to the communities we serve, and we are consistently acknowledged for our superior customer service. We are proud to have been ranked among the Fortune 500 every year since 2002 and recognized as a Great Place to Work every year since 2016. Find out why working here is more than just a job - apply today! To learn more about our company and career opportunities, visit http://www.auto-owners.com/career-center.
To apply for this role, click here: https://aoins.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/AutoOwners/job/Lansing-MI/Billing-Representative_R_1504
Auto-Owners Insurance, a top-rated insurance carrier, is seeking a motivated entry level professional to join our team. The position requires the person to:
- Provide customer service by answering customer telephone inquiries with proper telephone etiquette, and giving accurate and timely responses.
- Must meet the established call center guidelines for answering calls, average talk time, time logged in, after call work, etc.
- Research and resolve inquiries and communicate the results by telephone or written correspondence to the insured, agents or other departments.
- Make computer inquiries and entries relating to customers billing accounts.
- Update and maintain records according to established guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent related work experience. Bachelor's Degree or above would make you overqualified for this role.
- Ability to organize data, multi-task and make decisions independently
- Above average communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to resolve complex issues
- An interest in developing product knowledge through participation in approved educational programs
Auto-Owners offers a wide range of career opportunities, and we are seeking talent that will help us continue our long tradition of success. We offer a friendly work environment, structured training program, employee mentoring and an excellent compensation/benefits package. Along with a competitive base salary, matched 401(k), fully-funded pension plan (once vested), and bonus programs, Auto-Owners is also committed to a work/life balance and provides generous paid time off including holidays, vacation days, personal time, and sick leave. If you're looking to do rewarding work alongside great people, Auto-Owners is the place for you!
*Please note that the ability to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship is a requirement.
Related Links : https://aoins.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/AutoOwners/job/Lansing-MI/Billing-Representative_R_1504
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Associate Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, General