The primary function of this position is donor acquisition and stewardship. This position will serve as the primary staff support in fundraising for the BBBSMCR agency, including annual giving program, individual gifts, corporate giving, grant writing, foundation giving, and planned giving.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in fund development, marketing, or related field required. If applicant does not have a bachelor’s degree, applicants with equivalent experience may be considered. Fund development, marketing, or communications experience preferred.
- Donor stewardship
- Community outreach and engagement
- Maintain and build grant funding
- Work in partnership with Executive Director and Board of Directors to increase and maintain corporate partnerships and sponsorships.
- Work closely with Resource Development Committee to design and implement the agency’s Fund Development Plan.
- Maintain donor giving information and donor database management.
- Facilitate and maintain effective donor stewardship, donor management systems, and prospect research.
- Communicate with and steward individual donors including acknowledgement letters, thank you cares, donor appreciation, and other communications
- Facilitate individual donor fundraising appeals and activities.
- Prepare and submit timely monthly and annual reports.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND ENGAGEMENT:
- Identify and advance corporate relationships with potential community partners.
- Attend community events, meetings, conferences, and external committees.
- Work closely with Event Manager for production and dissemination of newsletters, press releases, videos, social media, and other direct communication to the general community.
- Work closely with Event Manager for marketing and public relations initiatives, ensuring that messaging and materials are brand-compliant and specific to target audience.
- Work closely with Event Manager to develop and implement agency’s web based strategies, including maintenance of agency website, e-news communications, social media and other tools as necessary.
MAINTAIN AND BUILD GRANT FUNDING:
- Assist Executive Director in by staying abreast of agency-wide funding needs and programs and contribute to the writing and submission of grants.
- Identify new opportunities for grant funding.
- In person work required with opportunities to work remotely
- Flexible work hours
- Moderate independent travel
- Opportunities to work remotely
Please send a resume and a cover letter to Megyn Forest, Executive Director at Megyn.email@example.com by 5:00pm on Friday, December 9th.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Development