Ngage Management is a rapidly growing company that provides full-service association and event management to clients on a national level. Ngage is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our talented team of hard-working and driven individuals. The Executive Assistant contributes to the efficacy of the business by providing personalized and timely support to the CEO and Vice President. The position will be integrally involved in all Ngage operations and is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to expand into other nonprofit and association management leadership roles. The ideal candidate must have excellent critical thinking skills and thrive in a challenging and fast-paced atmosphere where prioritizing and multi-tasking are the norms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and work with all departments at Ngage
- Support events and committees for clients that our CEO and VP oversee.
- Acts as the first point of contact for CEO with other employees, clients, and other external partners
- Provide support to the CEO in managing her daily professional schedule
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide administrative support to CEO and Vice President (manage calendars, make travel arrangements, filing, data entry, etc.)
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, managing catering/logistics, and taking minutes
- Produce, format, and edit reports, communications, and presentations
- Welcome visitors and provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients and guests
- Answer, screen, and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and/or scheduling appointments
- Responsible for running business errands for the company and occasional personal errands for the CEO
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and needs
- Work in partnership with other members of the Ngage leadership team to contribute to the effective and efficient running of day-to-day operations
- Other projects and duties as needed
- Five years of experience in office administration with proven experience working as an executive assistant
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance competing projects on tight deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proactive and enthusiastic about deliver positive results
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong customer service and social skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Highly proficient and advanced computer and writing skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (copiers, telephone systems, projectors, postage machines, fax machines, etc.)
- Willingness to perform tasks related to caring for a small dog, including transporting the dog to and from appointments
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Some limited travel, including overnight stays, may be required.
Standard work hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5 PM. Occasional participation in meetings on evenings and weekends will be required.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary is based on experience and talent. Ngage Management offers unlimited vacation time, paid holiday leave, health insurance and a retirement plan. Ngage offers a passionate, friendly, service-oriented and fun team environment.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter with salary expectations at www.teamngage.com. Please indicate why you believe you would be a good fit for Ngage Management in this role.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Administrative