INSIDE SALES POSITION
INSIDE SALES POSITION
Inside Sales Support
DBI…We Do Office, is a family-owned and operated business with an established history in Lansing and across the state of Michigan for over 35 years. DBI is a leading provider of office furniture and office products with distribution throughout the state.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, and talented person to join our sales team in our Lansing, Michigan office. Remote office possibilities.
You’ll have a natural disposition towards helping others and project a friendly, professional demeanor always. You’ll have natural confidence on the phone, and the smarts to guide people to the best solution.
What we are looking for:
- Our ideal candidate will have a willingness to learn, a drive to succeed and enjoy communicating with customers. Must be able to prepare presentations, and detailed quotations for sales calls. Your primary focus will be to use your sales skills to take charge of our sales pipeline and win new accounts and projects. Conduct business development appointments over the phone. You’ll lead discovery sessions that demonstrate how our products and solutions are efficient and cost-effective.
- Manage the sales pipeline. You’ll manage flow of transactions from opportunity to close, follow up on quotes, and close sales.
- You’ll need to keep our CRM up to date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
- Outgoing, tenacious, energetic, and curious personality with a willingness to learn and be coached
- Build and maintain relationships with client.
- Individual is responsible for establishing business relationships with customers consistent with company goals and objectives.
Here are a few specifics:
- At least 2 years in a sales environment. B2B experience would be ideal and you’re confidence.
- A team approach. This role requires you to work collaboratively with colleagues to bring the product and sales message to life.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical ability with MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and you know your way around a CRM.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to join a best-in-class sales organization.
- An opportunity that allows you to focus on conducting high-quality sales appointments.
- Full-time role with a wide range of benefits including but not limited to a competitive salary, paid holiday leave and 401k.
- Flexible, family-friendly working conditions.
- Outstanding company culture. We value honesty, personal integrity, teamwork, and ethical behavior.
- Continuing education and advancement in our company.
We look very favorably on candidates with experience in sales or customer service. We will provide full training and ongoing support.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
The Inside Sales Support Representative is responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing customer base. This will include supporting existing business, introducing customers to new services and product offerings, and continuing to develop new leads.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales