LPN POSITIONS STARTING AT $24.00 AN HOUR AND RN POSITIONS STARTING AT $29.00.
PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS!!
UP TO $5,000 SIGN ON BONUS BEING OFFERED!!!
Burcham Hills is an upscale senior living retirement community located in the backyard of Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI. We currently have several vacancies for Nurses, both RN’s and LPN’s to work a Full or Part Time schedule. Hiring for all shifts either 8- or 12-hour shifts. In this position a Nurse-RN/LPN will be responsible for performing resident treatment and preventative medical treatment, as appropriate, in addition to but not limited to the following duties:
- Administer medication and treatments as prescribed by physician.
- Provide preventative health care services. Make recommendations concerning nutrition and the prevention of common illnesses, accidents.
- Perform resident examinations and treatments as needed. Provide assessment and diagnostic services to assigned residents. Use assessment techniques including observation, inspection, auscultation, percussion, and palpation. Perform evaluations and examinations.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess resident’s clinical problems and health care needs. Report these to the attending physician and others, as appropriate.
- Identify and manage specific minor illnesses.
- Provide, within established protocols and under the supervision of the physician, treatment for uncomplicated conditions, as agreed upon in writing.
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc.
- Contact physicians with updated resident medical needs. Evaluate, coordinate, and transcribe physician orders as they are written.
- Respond to resident emergency needs in the community.
If you like to smile, enjoy providing exceptional hospitality, and want to work in a fun and rewarding environment where you are positively affecting the lives of seniors, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications: Possess and maintain a valid, current, and unencumbered nursing license (RN/LPN) for the State of Michigan. Clinical experience as a nurse, in an acute care, long term care, assisted living community or other related health care setting, preferred. Current CPR certification or obtain within 90-days. Ability to work on-call and extended or flexible hours, as necessary. Ability to make independent decisions within scope of practice when circumstances warrant such action. Ability to deal tactfully and communicate with team members, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public with patience and a cheerful disposition. Ability to work in a multi-faceted role. Ability to read, write, speak, and comprehend written and oral instructions in English.
PERKS OUTSIDE OF THE PAYCHECK:
- Senior advocacy
- Rewarding hospitality driven environment
- Growth opportunities
- Diverse culture
- Open door atmosphere
- Option to be paid daily
- Discounted employee meals
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Program to all employees
- Eligible for benefits as of the 91st day of employment if Full Time
- Employee recognition programs
- Beautiful, resort-like campus on 38 acres
- Join an exceptional team!
Many roles at Burcham Hills may require that we ask about your vaccination status. This could include MMR, chicken pox, hepatitis, flu and COVID-19 vaccine status. Please note that all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and receive an approved exemption, as a condition of employment.
EEO & E-verify employer.
Related Links : https://burchamhills.com/careers/
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""