Fraser Trebilcock is seeking well-qualified applicants for an established attorney with strong experience in all facets of retirement plans, pension plans, profit sharing plans, executive compensation, and other similar employee benefit programs. The candidate must have a solid and portable client base and a desire to have professional independence within a respected law firm. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Skills, Experience, and Education:
- 10+ years of experience in law with more than 5 years in retirement plans, pension plans, etc.
- Strong expertise in deferred compensation, ERISA, and tax preferred but not required.
- Strong and demonstrated ability in oral and written argument.
- Proven marketing proficiency with an interest in expanding the client base.
- Excellent research skills.
At Fraser Trebilcock, our attorneys have support on their personal and professional journey. We offer a variety of flexibility and employee focused benefits.
- Flexible scheduling and time off
- Flexible spending account, health savings account and dependent-care flexible spending account
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Life AD&D and additional voluntary life insurance for staff and family
- Professional development, business development and other professional training and compensation
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume in confidence to Michael Senyko, Executive Director, care of Jordyn DuPuis at email@example.com.
Related Links : https://www.fraserlawfirm.com/Jobs/2228/retirement-plan-employee-benefits-attorney.aspx
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""