This is a hybrid position, both in-office and remote.
If and/or when they become effective, Delta Dental of Michigan is required to comply with President Biden's Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors and the Department of Labor's Occupational Safety & Health Administration's Emergency Temporary Standards (ETS). This includes compliance with federal COVID-19 vaccination requirements as well as any and all applicable masking, social distancing, and other workplace safety guidance.
As such, if and/or when the Executive Order and/or ETS become effective, Delta Dental of Michigan will require all employees, as a term and condition of employment, to demonstrate compliance by providing proof of vaccination, becoming vaccinated, or via an approved medical or religious accommodation in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and/or comply with other required workplace safety measures.
Delta Dental of Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana is a leader in dental benefits, plus so much more.
We improve oral health through benefit plans, advocacy and community support, and our corporate giving builds healthy, smart, vibrant and inclusive communities. We devote our time, talents and financial resources to improve oral and overall health, and we invest in initiatives that support youth, education, workforce and economic development.
We are a force for good--part of the reason why employees find working at Delta Dental fulfilling.
Delta Dental companies nationwide comprise the Delta Dental Plans Association, which provides coverage to more than 80 million Americans and operates two of the nation's largest networks of participating dentists.
For more, visit www.deltadentalmi.com and www.vibrantcommunities.com, and apply online at www.deltadentalmi.com/careers.
Job Summary: Plans, develops, implements and documents projects. Provides and analyzes sales and account management information in support of corporate sales and retention goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Leads and executes major, multi-faceted projects and acts as a subject matter expert for the sales & account management department.
2. Acts as a liaison between sales operations, internal departments and affiliate locations to develop policies, procedures and process improvements.
3. Oversees client reporting activities on behalf of sales and account management, including competitive intelligence network analysis and reporting to the DDPA.
4. Maintains sales and account management reporting databases, records, and related departmental files.
5. Develops content, updates, and maintains the sales and account management intranet site.
6. Prepares, analyzes and distributes various sales and account management reports including, but not limited to, Instrument Panel Reports, state & tristate new business, renewal and termination results, individual sales results, new business goal tracking, book of business reports, etc.
7. Develops and implements new hire and ongoing training for account executives, account management, and sales administrative assistant employees.
8. Partners with other departments for the discovery and resolution phases of internal audits and problem reports.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Position requires a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field and five years of experience planning and executing projects and supporting sales and account management functions. Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Position requires advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications; strong verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical skills; strong organizational skills; the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines; the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and the ability to analyze and solve complex problems using independent judgment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Related Links : https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=1214201&d=TRI&r=5000826715506#/
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales