Location: Lansing, MI
SINICA Visitor Management System was developed in Tamworth, England and launched in 2011. The SINICA system provides a modern focal point in welcoming employees & visitors into facilities of all industries effortlessly & professionally while capturing important data.
SINICA-UK has become the reference in the UK and through-out Europe in this arena. Listening to each and every customer, SINICA-UK continues to dominate this market through innovation and a dedicated team supporting its growing customer base.
It’s time for SINICA-US! Be the key person in the conceptual stages of this already proven product. Develop, and implement a sales strategy to continue on from the European success and grow a SINICA-US team to dominate the US marketplace. If you have the appetite and vision for success, then we want to hear from you!
• Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients and client database.
• Recognize business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Network with potential clients, using methods such as cold-calling, email communication, social media, etc.
• Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identify product improvements based on customer feedback.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Continuously improve sales and service through follow-up and feedback.
• The job requires knowledge equivalent to that which normally would be acquired through the completion of a two-year college degree program such as an Associate’s Degree in business and/or marketing related disciplines. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• A minimum of three to five years of sales experience.
• Excellent organizational & time management skills.
• Strong interest and desire to develop relationships.
• Excellent computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint to prepare presentations and proposals are preferred. IT & Technology minded.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and listening skills.
• Ability to be self-motivated and accountable.
• High level of energy and enthusiasm with endless vision.
• Well organized.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Associate Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Sales, Marketing, General